To make up for my long-ish absence, here are some small stones from the past few days:
1. My makeup palette smells exactly the same as a set of watercolours I had as a child.
2. I tried to make the same soup. I failed. I tried again. I failed again. Some things only happen once.
3. Five seconds of sunshine. Rain. Five seconds of sunshine.
4. The man I always see training tells me he has cholesterol. He asks me if I'm okay, before getting into the lift. Another man takes his energetic puppy for a walk. Youth and old age.
5. I am waiting for a phone call. But is that really what I'm waiting for?